DEPA is a group of companies with presence in the energy sector, actively engaged in the wholesale market, trading, supply and distribution of gas to large and retail customers. HRADF holds 65% of DEPA and Hellenic Petroleum the remaining 35%.
DEPA holds 100% of the EDA Attikis Gas Distribution Company, 51% of EDA THESS Gas Distribution Company, 100% of the Gas Distribution Company Rest of Greece (DEDA) and 50% of IGI Poseidon S.A., an indirect shareholder also of the ICBG.
With view to the monetization of its stake in DEPA, HRADF has appointed financial and legal advisors namely UBS Investment Bank - Piraeus Bank and Potamitis Vekris Law Firm.
For more information, please visit DEPA's website: http://www.depa.gr
- Press release: HRADF on the last-minute decision of Gazprom not to submit a binding offer for Hellenic Public Gas Corporation (DEPA) (2013.06.11)
- Press release: HRADF receives final bids for the privatization of DEPA Group (2013.06.10)
- Invitation for submission of proposals to act as independent valuator to HRADF in relation to the privatisation of DEPA Group excluding DESFA (2013.01.30)
- Press Release: Privatisation of Greek Public Gas Corporation moves to next stage (2012.01.16)
- DEPA: Annual Report 2010
- DEPA: Financial Report 2011
- DEPA: Annual Report 2009
- Press Release: No delays in the privatization of Greece’s DEPA Gas Group (2012.05.10)
- Press Release: HRADF announces the prequalified parties for the next stage of the DEPA tender (2012.04.11)
- Press Release: HRADF announces the closure of the deadline for the submission of an Expression of Interest for the privatization of DEPA Group (2012.03.30)
- Deadline Extension: Public Gas Corporation Group (2012.03.19)
- Clarifications & Responses: Public Gas Corporation Group (2012.03.16)
- Press Release: Launch of the Tender for the privatisation of DEPA Group (2012.02.28)
- Invitation to submit an expression of Interest for the sale of DEPA and its subsidiary, DESFA (2012.02.29)
- DEPA: Annual Report 2008