By decision of the Interministerial Committee for Restructuring and Privatisation, the shares of Hellinikon SA were transferred to Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF). HRADF is charged with designing and carrying out the site development process.
- CitiGroup Global Markets
- Pireaus Bank
- Avgerinos and Partners Law firm
- C. Papacostopoulos & Associates
- Degleris & Associates
- Fortsakis Diakopoulos Mylonogiannis & Associates Law Firm
- Watson, Farley & Williams LLP
Real Estate Advisors
- Hill International
- Dimand S.A.
- Proprius member of Cushman & Wakefield
- Takis Gavrilis & Partners Design Group
- LDK Consultants
Please refer to the relevant files section for more financial, legal and technical details.