||Attica Region, Athens Prefecture, Municipality of Athens
|Type of asset:
|| Landplot with Building
|Built surface area:
|Within city plan:
Five-storey building with a façade on 88 Ippokratous Street in Athens. The building was erected in the late 1970s and is in a relatively good condition and functional.
The property has very good connection and accessibility both by road and by public transportation. The property is accessed by road by Ippokratous street. The closest public transportation station is the “Panepistimio” metro station, which is only 800 m from the property, whereas relatively close, at a distance of 1400 m, is the “Omonoia” Station which connects to 2 rail public transportation means (ISAP & Metro). From Akadimias and Panepistimiou streets there are a number of bus routes of the Athens Public Transport Organisation (OASA).
The exact location and boundaries of the property are shown on the Google map.
Tourist attractions & Points of Interest
At a small distance from the property in the broader area of Athens there are:
- Cultural & Scientific Institutions, Museums: Zappeio-National Garden, National Observatory of Athens, Acropolis Museum and Archaeological Museum, National Technical University of Athens, University of Athens, etc.
- The most important archaeological sites of Athens and
- Public Services
- Theatres & Cinemas.
- Numerous commercial shops and restaurants (Ζara, Attica, Notos Galleries, Ηondos Centre etc.) and office spaces
Επόμενα βήματα αξιοποίησης
The property is a five-storey building with a roof chamber and includes:
- Basement & ground floor with an area of 122.91 m2 The ground floor has an attic with an area of 43.40 m2
- 3 floors (1st, 2nd and 3rd floors) with an area of 122.97 m2 each
- 4th floor with an area of 101.35 m2
- 5th floor with an area of 79.73 m2 and
- Roof chamber 29.95m2
Development of property as is.
Legal Advisor: KLC Law Firm & ETAD