||Attica Region, Athens Prefecture, Municipality of Tavros - Moschato
|Type of asset:
||Landplot with Buildings
|Built surface area:
|Within city plan:
Urban property surrounded by Korizi, Thrakis and Timotheou Evgenikou in Tavros. On the property there are old buildings with uses of Exhibition Spaces, Workshops and Warehouse of Hellenic Organisation of Small and Medium Enterprises and Handicraft (EOMMEX), built from 1940 to 1970, of which none have any architectural interest. The property has a front of 78 m on Korizi Street and 47 m on Thrakis Street.
In the direct neighbouring properties there have been residences, social infrastructure, public administration and commercial uses of a local and supralocal nature have been developed.
The property is located only 250 m from Piraeus Avenue and 150 m from Hamosternas Avenue with easy accessibility by car. The region of the property is served by a number of ILPAP and OASA routes, which pass from Piraeus Avenue and Panagi Tsaldari and Chrysostomou Smyrnis Streets, connecting the property with the center of Tavros, Athens, and with areas of the southern suburbs (Moschato, Kallithea, Piraeus, etc.).
The property is located approximately 650 m. (8 minutes walking distance) from the “Tavros” ISAP station, 800 m from the “Tavros” Suburban rail station (11 minutes walking distance) and 1 km (12 minutes walking distance) from the “Petralona” ISAP train station.
The exact location and boundaries of the property are shown on the Google map.
Tourist Attractions & Points of Interest
It neighbours with Piraeus Avenue (Hamosternas Bridge), where - as well as in the broader area - we find:
- Areas of culture, sports & recreation (entertainment centers, cultural foundations, theatres, etc.)
- Michalis Kakogiannis Foundation, Closed Municipal Gym of Tavros, Public Services, Office buildings, Administration buildings
- City Hall of Tavros, Tavros IKA, Commercial uses of local and supralocal interest
- Athens Heart Shopping Mall, Praktiker etc.
Επόμενα βήματα αξιοποίησης
- Maturity Completion
- Tender process
On the landplot we find the following independent buildings with a total area around 1700 m2:
- Building Α (Administration - Exhibitions) with Ground floor, 1st floor and roof chamber
- Building Β (Storage rooms - Workshops) Ground Floor
- Building C Ground floor
- Building D Ground floor
- Building E Ground floor
The construction of building A was completed in 1940, with original use as a school (Sivitanideios School), whereas buildings B, C, D, E were completed in 1970.
The property will be developed according to the current urban planning regime. The area where the property is located has the general use of Urban Centre, a fact which offers the option for development through a broad range of land usage options according to the applicable legislation.
Financial Advisor: EUROBANK ERGASIAS SA
Legal Advisor: NIKOLAOS PITTAS Attorney