DEPA is a group of companies with presence in the energy sector, actively engaged in the wholesale market, trading, supply and distribution of gas to large and retail customers. HRADF holds 65% of DEPA and Hellenic Petroleum the remaining 35%.
DEPA holds 100% of the Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator S.A. (DESFA) and 100% of the Gas Distribution Company Rest of Greece and 50% of IGI Poseidon, an indirect shareholder also of the ICBG.
Further to the above, DEPA currently holds, 51% of Attiki Gas Supply Company S.A. and Attiki Gas Distribution Company (EDA Attikis) and 51% of Thessaloniki-Thessaly Gas Supply Company S.A. (EPA Thess) and Thessaloniki-Thessaly Gas Distribution Company (EDA Thess) accordingly. The remaining 49% of the aforementioned companies belongs to private investors.
According to its Asset Development Plan (ADP), HRADF shall engage financial advisors with regard to the monetization of its participation in DEPA. It shall be noted that, in terms of HRADF's ADP DESFA is considered and treated as a separate asset.
For more information, please visit DEPA's website: http://www.depa.gr
- Press release: HRADF on the last-minute decision of Gazprom not to submit a binding offer for Hellenic Public Gas Corporation (DEPA) (2013.06.11)
- Press release: HRADF receives final bids for the privatization of DEPA Group (2013.06.10)
- Invitation for submission of proposals to act as independent valuator to HRADF in relation to the privatisation of DEPA Group excluding DESFA (2013.01.30)
- Press Release: Privatisation of Greek Public Gas Corporation moves to next stage (2012.01.16)
- DEPA: Annual Report 2010
- DEPA: Financial Report 2011
- DEPA: Annual Report 2009
- Press Release: No delays in the privatization of Greece’s DEPA Gas Group (2012.05.10)
- Press Release: HRADF announces the prequalified parties for the next stage of the DEPA tender (2012.04.11)
- Press Release: HRADF announces the closure of the deadline for the submission of an Expression of Interest for the privatization of DEPA Group (2012.03.30)
- Deadline Extension: Public Gas Corporation Group (2012.03.19)
- Clarifications & Responses: Public Gas Corporation Group (2012.03.16)
- Press Release: Launch of the Tender for the privatisation of DEPA Group (2012.02.28)
- Invitation to submit an expression of Interest for the sale of DEPA and its subsidiary, DESFA (2012.02.29)
- DEPA: Annual Report 2008