YOU ARE HERE |
Law No. 4002/2011 provides for the granting of a single license to OPAP for the operation of 35.000 VLTs in the Greek territory, making the company eligible to install and operate 16,500 VLTs through its own agencies and to subcontract the remaining 18,500 machines to 4-10 third parties, through an international tender process. Following relevant advice provided by HRADF’s financial and legal advisers, the
Hellenic Football Prognostics Organisation S.A. (“OPAP”) was established in 1958 as a private legal entity and was converted into a Société Anonyme in 1999. OPAP relies on a 20-year concession contract signed on December 15th, 2000 (the “OPAP Agreement”), pursuant to which the Hellenic Republic granted the company the exclusive right to operate and manage 11 numerical lottery and sports
Hellenic Petroleum (HELPE) is one of the leading energy groups in South Eastern Europe, with activities spanning across the energy value chain, presence in 6 countries and significant export activity, with its exports representing more than 50% of its sales. HELPE shares are primarily listed on the Athens Stock Exchange with a secondary listing on the London Stock exchange.
OTE Group is the largest telecommunications provider in the Greek market and together with its subsidiaries forms one of the leading telecom groups in South-eastern Europe.
By decision of the Interministerial Committee for Restructuring and Privatization, the shares of Hellinikon SA were transferred to Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF). HRADF is charged with drafting and carrying out the site development process. Financial Advisors CitiGroup Global Markets Pireaus Bank Legal Advisors Avgerinos and Partners Law firm C. Papacostopoulos & Associates
The property has access to Attiki Odos (the Athens ring highway) located approx. 1km to the highway's North; its location offers access to the Olympic Complex to the Northwest, including the Olympic Stadium (house of prominent football teams such as Panathinaikos F.C. & A.E.K. F.C.). Buildings have been erected in a plot of c. 64,000 sq.m., which forms part of the wider area of the